With Mapsie you can enable front-end users to place their own markers on your map. As administrator you’ll be able to moderate entries. Of course, you can also disable front-end entry and place the markers yourself. Markers can be subdivided between different layers (categories). You can add as much layers to a map as needed. Embed your maps everywhere, using a really simple shortcode.
- Display Google Map
- Show markers on map
- Switch between different marker-layers
- Sidepanel containing marker information
- Marker entry form with address geocoder
- Search function based on Kilometer radius
The administrator will receive an email notification when a new marker is added!
- Create/edit markers
- Create/edit layers (marker categories)
- Create/edit maps
- Enable/disable user-generation
- Generate shortcode
- Settingspanel (Google API key)
Requires PHP 5.3 or higher